Sunday 8 May 2016

// // Leave a Comment

Secret Marketing Mindset.

eBook cover of Secret Marketing Mindset

Successful Automated Niche Site 

The big buzz around the marketing industry is niche sites.  This is picking up speed and many marketers are launching products and sites that are niche-specific because they know that is where the money is and they are trying to get in on the latest craze. Unfortunately, many of these marketers have never even owned a real niche site outside of the marketing industry itself.  So, how can they teach you anything that is proven? They usually can't.  That is why I wrote this report.  I have several successful niche sites that are almost 100% automated and generate a passive six figure income. And, I keep duplicating these sites, with every chance I get.

If you're an internet marketer than you know that this market is saturated with products and services on internet marketing and this is becoming an increasing problem. Having a niche business is one of the best business opportunities on the internet.  I started my niche business back in 1999 and they have been steadily growing since.  Establishing and building profitable niche businesses is the absolute best way of developing a recurring income stream that will continue for years and years.   The best online niche businesses are those that are fully automated.  By this, I mean that you do not have to spend much time maintaining these sites at all.

How to Choose a Niche

I won’t lie to you about this. I did not spend countless hours doing research. I did not spend any money and it did not take me very long to pick my niche site.  Sorry if I disappointed you by not giving you some complicated formula or a list of a thousand steps of how I chose my site. Actually, I’m not sorry at all because I know you want me to tell it to you straight and easy and not waste your time.
I chose my specific niche site because that is what I know and do better than anything else.
I have been a technical consultant in the PeopleSoft industry for years, and discovered that it was difficult to find answers to my problems.  Additionally, I found that it was difficult to find specific recruiters and jobs that specialized in the PeopleSoft recruiting industry.  So I thought to myself… Self, wouldn’t it be nice if there was one place you could go to find information, discussion forums, tips, articles, jobs and news for the PeopleSoft industry?  You better believe it!

It was at this point that I discovered I found a problem and I discovered a solution.  That’s how easy it was for me to discover what this niche site should be.  Now, it may not hit you exactly what niche recruiting site you should start right away, but you can easily find one by doing some quick research on specific keywords to see if there is an industry with low competition. 

For example: If you are interested in starting a niche recruiting site that connects marketing professionals and marketing candidates, you can use services such as www.GoodKeywords.com or www.Google.com to see if such sites already exist.  Simply go to Google and type the keyword “Marketing Jobs” and see what comes up in the search engine.  However, let me tell you that the best way to find your niche is to look within.  What is it that you do for a living?  What are your hobbies?  What are your interests? Chances are that is your niche. So why not take it online and earn some money doing what you love?

Now, just because there are already sites out there does not mean that it is not a good industry for you to start your niche site. When I first launched my site there were 5-10 other PeopleSoft-specific career sites out there. I just knew that I could do it better than any of them.  So I used the same model as that of www.Monster.com and www.Dice.com.  My site is a lot like those sites except that it is 100% PeopleSoft and offers my customers the best experience when searching for PeopleSoft jobs or candidates.

People spend a tremendous amount of time and money just figuring out what type of specific niche site to launch.  But let me save you a tremendous amount of time and money by telling you that there is big money in niche-specific recruiting sites.  Employers and Recruiters are constantly looking for new sites where they can find more and better candidates faster. 
So why waste time with unproven or untested marketing products when you can jump right into one that is already proven?
As a bonus to readers here I will give to you the whole information via eBook. It is available to download below.

Download Secret Marketing Mindset eBook free

0 comments:

Post a Comment